1qVuoPiEUvRoTxuJ1LVNPTPVnPo ♥ Lady Shaura ♥ Tarot Reading ♥ Tarot Spells ♥ Energy Healing ♥: Soul Cultivation in the Soul Era

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Soul Cultivation in the Soul Era

Bright Greetings All!

I'm back from a fruitful overseas trip which I have learnt much and 领悟 (understand) many things and would like to share with you :)

Met up with quite a bit of Soul Cultivators overseas and I am really glad to have this chance to interact and exchanges views with them.  I might not have mention before, but I am also a 灵修者 (Soul Cultivator) & is still working towards to understand the real essence of Soul Cultivation.  Everyday is a learning phrase.

During the "Soul Cultivators Exchange Program", I've seen how the faith work miracles for some and how others interact with the higher beings through their unique ways of divination and medium-ship.

I have always thought that Soul Cultivators only belong to a minority part in the present time, but I am so wrong - I am like a frog in a well! Soul Cultivators are everywhere in the world!  They could be your taxi driver, the neighborhood guy who sells merchandise for a living or the artist; and of course, the usual Divination group of people.

As you see the term Soul Cultivators, it simply means people who cultivate their Souls.  Anyone in the world can do it and it has no restrictions.  It doesn't matter if you are rich or poor, old or young, speak English or Mandarin.  As long as you are alive and have a soul, you can be one!

Please don't be mistaken, I am not doing any recruitment here and I am merely sharing with you on the term Soul Cultivators as many people doesn't know or have not seen this term before.  Some even mistaken Soul Cultivators as freaks or 乩童 (Dang Ki) which we are not :)

Most Soul Cultivators cultivate through 打坐 (Meditation) and 灵动 (Soul Movements).  Soul Cultivation does not belongs to any religion thou different teachings can use part of some religion (theory) for better understanding; that is why I say, Soul Cultivation is for everyone!  I will elaborate more on the different types of 打坐 (Meditation) and 灵动 (Soul Movements) in another post.

In this soul era, it is important for all to understand and communicate with your own soul. Main reason is because since last year (2012) December, most of the existing soul in this plane (Earth) has been uplifted or awakened.  The once sleeping soul that resides within you are have now woken up or have increased their sensitivity towards the present environment.

Much more people can feel the presence of energy (on crystals, on people, etc) and might have felt a indescribable sense of irritation/anger/depression feeling.  This is because thou the soul has awaken, the physical body (mentally) doesn't know it and could not synchronize with your own soul.

Just imagine as the process of  synchronizing your iPhone with the iTunes on your computer.  Your iPhone which has the latest information could not be synchronize into your computer because your computer is incompatible (iTunes not upgraded).

This is exactly the same as the scenario with your physical body/mind with your soul.  Unless you can accept, understand and cultivate your soul, you cannot synchronize with it and many problems with arises (depression, unexplained anger, frustration, etc).

I can go on and on for days on this topic which I will separate it into another post :)

All I want to say is, 感恩 (Gratitude) to the Universal for letting me have the chance to broaden my views and to share my Soul Cultivation journey with all out there!

Blessed be!

Love
Lady Shaura
lady_shaura@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment